From April 18th to 25th 2018
Come treat yourself to a sporty, fun and blissful vacation!
Do you like intertwining styles? This retreat offers you a rare opportunity to explore your body-mind in all its potential: cardio, muscles, structure, flexibility, fluidity, concentration, sensitivity and softness. You will gain strength, vitality, body awareness as well inner calmness and a deeper feeling of yourself as whole.
The martial arts practice gain depth from the yogic approach. The stretches and stillness of asana will complement the power of Kung Fu.
Iyengar Yoga increases the ability of concentration of the mind as well the strength and knowledge of the body.
Chi Kung with its fluidity harmonizes it all.
The evening meditation will be there to convey unity and calmness.
There will also be plenty of time to go out, rest, swim and enjoy the wonderful surroundings of Amargos
To do not mention the amazing offers of five stars Aegialis Hotel SPA, with its totally dedicated and welcoming staff.
– Iyengar yoga: We will explore the foundations of practice through classical asana (standing, seated, back bent, twist and inversions). These energetic sessions will help to build strength, stamina, increase flexibility and inner stability. The afternoon classes will be more devoted to restorative poses. These practices open the body and mind and invite you to discover deeper into yourself.
– Chi kung: The core of the chi kung is in the body itself.
Standing up is the combination of straightness and gravity. By relaxing along the bones structure we keep aligned between sky and earth. Through the human body structure, we learn to move effortlessly which leads to calm and emptiness.
Movements happen as: up and down, rotation, open and close. An endless cycle of yin and yang.
– Kung fu saolim hood khar pai: is a Buddhist martial art known for its concise efficiency. No acrobatics or complicated figures. The forms of the Saolim engage the person in the path of encountering itself: the limits of the endurance, the delight of enjoying the body, the presence and the compassion.
– Evening: meditation to bring peace and quietness.
9h30 hours of Iyengar Yoga – 8h30 hours of Kung fu & Chi kung – 2H30 Meditation
* Class will be in English but we also speak French, Italian and Spanish.
Total Price (accomodation + practices):
1047 € / double room / twin room
Aegialis Hotel Spa*****
Tel .: +30 2285 0 73393
Fax: +30 2285 0 73395
* 7-night accommodation in Superior room with private balcony and sea view
* Breakfast served on a daily buffet, with organic ingredients from our own garden, and fresh orange juice.
* Lunch OR dinner daily, including vegetarian and vegan dishes
* Arrival and departure transfers on Amorgos (port-hotel-port)
* Free use of Spa facilities (sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, indoor heated seawater swimming pool, fitness center)
* Free use of Yoga Shalas and yoga equipment (mats, blocks, stripes, bolsters, blankets)
* One 30-minute Swedish massage
* 10% discount on Spa Body Treatments
* Unlimited Internet access
Traveling to and from the place is on your charge